Monday, July 27, 2009

Not friendly ≠ UNfriendly

That position was not meant to be filled, at least not by you. I realise this selfish side of me is not ready to accept you. Just take heart in the fact that just because I do not like you does not mean I hate you. I am not friendly with you but I am not unfriendly to you. You can expect basic courtesy and that is all, don't encroach into my private space and keep your distance from me. I am just not ready to accept you, when will I be ready? I do not know but for now, don't make me spend time with you. Let me retreat into my little shell and pretend once again that you do not exist and that position remains unfilled.

I know I am being cryptic here, after all how much do you want someone else to know and worse how much do you want the target of your flaming to know? Lets leave this at that, I just needed to vent some frustration.

No comments:

Post a Comment