I went to bed with questions in my head,
Questions that keep rolling about in my head.
All these questions in my head
Why do they keep pounding in my head
Tell me where is the place I should next head?
And why am I here and not there instead?
Always know your end game before you raise your hand I said.
Yet now I doubt if my initial move was even correctly played.
Stop looking at me this way, I did not mean to become so useless these days
I didn't expect to become a burden today and I was meant for greater things I said.
Yet all I can see now is a path that's shrouded in grey.
I woke today with those same questions in my head
All these questions just keep tearing away
I keep asking what if I had done THAT instead.
they keep replaying all those scenes in my head,
I can't stand the repeating of those words that were said
they won't stop drilling into my head
they're driving me nuts get out of my head!
How do I solve all those questions in my head...
Can anyone show me why am I here today, because I woke up feeling so tired instead
Can you tell me what is the next move to make, I am so done guessing in vain.
I lost the courage to move forward today, so ANYone just tell me what should I do now instead.
Thursday, September 3, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment