Wednesday, December 2, 2009

I am a well-fed baby!

That was what he cheerfully exclaimed the other day....i chuckled and thought to myself "yeah Fat too..."

Wednesday nights equals soccer nights, this means Dinnertime will always start at 1am. I was grumbling while chewing on a piece of chicken, how susceptible I am to heart disease, given that both my parents have it and this lifestyle is not helping the fact. He simply said, "Just take it we are living in India lor, different timezone!" Arrrggghhh~

Anyway these are pictures of our dinner last night and lunch today.

Dubious Chicken Marinate

Result

Who doesn't love fried food?

Had some egg white & yolk left from the previous dish,
here's where it went.

Begedil (My favourite!)

Lunch the next day,
Thou Shall Not Waste Food

Onigiri and Chicken

Handy Sauce Containers from Daiso!
(He cannot live without his Ketchup)

Mine! Looks the same as yesterdays?!
Can't see it but the Ham costs $30 per 100g.
Its Ah-Taz ham!


Lets get our daily dosage of Greens & Fruits!!

No comments:

Post a Comment